Your lock is built to work really well under certain conditions. These conditions are:
- The door must be closed, or the door must close automatically
- The strike plate must be installed correctly
- The lock must be installed correctly
- The keys for the lock must be cut correctly
- The deadlatch must not be accessible from outside the door
If these requirements are all met then your lock will probably perform as intended. If not, give me a call or email and see what it will cost to fix your security concerns.