The Schlage NDE series locks have a lot of features for half the cost of the competition. They are also easy to install in a door that is already prepped for a commercial lever so they are also less expensive to install. There are no pin codes with this lock as there is no keypad or touchscreen.
- Ansi Grade 1
- Audit trail
- Can take regular cylinder or interchangeable core or high security key override
- Works with wifi allowing remote administration and viewing of audit log
- Works with your phone via app
Costs of Installation (tax already included)
- $75 Service call to North Seattle
- $800 for a Schlage NDE lever keyed to your existing key for free
- $35 to install in previously prepped door
- $65 to drill new holes and install in a wooden door
- $75/hour to program and teach you how to use your lock.
- $25 extra on the weekend and after 6 pm.
*These costs are for a stainless steel lock with regular cylinder. Different finishes such as duronodic (dark brown color) or brass are more expensive. There are many finishes available for this lock but it takes a long time for Schlage to send them. Interchangeable core compatibility is a special order and more expensive also.